LinkedIn Coach and Video Marketing Agency Business Owner Vietek Ladislaav Shares Top 5 Tips for Creating a Productive Profile
Date Posted: Thu, 11 Jun, 2020
Vietek Ladislaav is the founder of Square Motion, a Dubai-based Video Marketing Agency and as a certified LinkedIn coach, he helps business owners and entrepreneurs to use LinkedIn for business growth.
SMEs and consultants are leaning on social media and technology more than ever. LinkedIn is a great professional platform for showcasing products and services but are you really utilising all of the functionality to drive business interest?
LinkedIn coach Vietek Ladislaav shares his top 5 tips and strategies on how to use LinkedIn to great effect for your business.
1. Use LinkedIn Banner for your Brand: If you do not know how to design it, just go to Canva.com (they have a LinkedIn banner templates)
2. Engage before you connect: Like and comment on the post of the person you would like to connect to. Visit her/his profile, too. It creates a much better relationship - and it will increase your chances of connecting with your ideal clients.
3. Check if your profile photo is suitable for LinkedIn: Just log into snaprr.co with your LinkedIn profile and let their AI engine analyze your profile photos - for free!
4. Connect with a personalized note: Whenever you are sending a connection request to your ideal clients, always include a personalized note. It will increase your chances to get connected.
5. Find contacts nearby: Switch on this mode on your mobile phone while entering the networking event. LinkedIn mobile app will show you people who are in the room and you can connect with them.