BBG Board Meets with the Dubai Chamber - Business Relations Leadership Team
Date Posted:Fri, 10th Mar 2023
The BBG has a strong and long-standing relationship with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce. Together we provide holistic on the ground support for existing and new to the UAE UK business.
This week Deputy Chair Helen Barrett, Director of Government Relations John Martin St.Valery OBE and General Manager Katy Holmes met with Mohamed Khalid bin Sulaiman, Maha Al Gargawi, Rami Muhanna and Omar Al Hashemi from the Business Relations leadership team at Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
The Dubai Chamber’s strategic priorities are:
- to promote Dubai as a favourable business environment
- to attract international business and investment into Dubai
- to drive international expansion of the Dubai Chamber membership
- to grow Dubai’s digital economy
- to increase effectiveness of advocacy
- to sustain institutional and customer excellence