Member Registrations: 0 AED Pre-members Fee: 0 AED
With the recent UK budget announcements and the impact of the COVID-19, it is important for those who currently own or are looking to buy or sell UK property, to get an idea of the tax implications involved as well as the latest changes.
International Tax Manager at The Fry Group, Peter Webb, will provide an overview of the following, so that you can stay informed and feel empowered to make the right decisions for you and your family in your financial planning:
• The increasing tax cost of owning or renting a property in the UK
• Key tax considerations when selling a property
• An overview of the latest rule changes and reliefs
• Minimising UK tax on your property income
• Owning property within a company
Peter has more than 30 years’ experience in tax and worked for a big four accountancy firm before joining The Fry Group six years ago.