Member Registrations: 0 AED Pre-members Fee: 0 AED
This informative, practical webinar is going to enable you and your team to scope out new business opportunities and transform your business during these challenging times.
The webinar will help open up new horizons and areas for participants to identify strategically important priorities. For this purpose creativity & innovation techniques will enable participants to expand the scope of their thinking, beyond product and services, to alternative organisational structures and even new business models.
Furthermore, it will enable participants to identify personal and corporate obstacles of “outside the box” strategic thinking and by utilising a suite of tools for strategic planning. Participants will learn how to think and plan strategically using proven methodologies which work.
* Managers and directors – is there a difference?
* When strategic planning can be a bad idea
* Mission, vision and values
* Portfolio overview – BCG matrix – which markets to conquer next?
* SWOT – the most widely misused business tool and how to use it effectively
* PESTLE – understand your market and quickly evaluate new markets
* Porter’s 5 forces – understand your industry
* Where next? Ansoff Matrix