How to Create Effective Teams for Prosperous Results in Business
Event Date: Tue, 6th Feb 2024
Event Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Venue: ROVE Downtown
Location: Al Mustaqbal Street
Member Fee: 145 AED
Pre-members Fee: 190 AED
*Let’s get into the psyche!"
Do you want to…
• improve communication within your team?
• improve performance & outcomes in your team?
• support & reduce limiting beliefs in your team for optimum results?
• use subconscious psychology of clients & employees to positively affect thoughts, feelings & actions?
• improve employee well-being?
This masterclass is for…
• Business owners
• Line managers
• Team leaders
• HR departments
• Conscious & aspiring employees
This masterclass will tell you…
• how integrated attachment systems (IAS) affects our performance in the workplace.
• how IAS’s affects productivity/team projects/closing and how to get the best out of individuals.
• how IAS’s affects workplace relationships and team dynamics.
• how IAS’s affects thoughts (limiting beliefs), feelings and behaviours to create optimum performance for individuals.
• four different IAS employee case study examples and how to best manage and support them for prosperous results.
• two interactive activities.
Integrated attachment is formed in childhood and shapes how we think, feel and behave and changes as we journey through life. Understanding employees & clients from an IAS perspective supports us by being able to understand why we do what we do and therefore how to best manage others for healthier emotions, thoughts & behaviours for optimum performance.
Charlotte Spurway is a British psychologist who leads both corporate workshops and personal therapy sessions for individuals and couples. She supports both men and women in creating a secure attachment to enable them to relationship better with themselves & others. Charlie has featured in a range of forums from DubaiEye 103.8, Gulf News, Wellness Theory, Mentl, Live Healthy and The Healthy Entrepreneurs club to name just a few.
Registration includes breakfast
Free self parking
This is a pre-pay event and your place will not be confirmed until payment is received. Cancellations will be accepted until 11.59am on Friday 2 February, after which “no show fees” will apply.