Public Speaking: Find Your Voice
Event Date: Wed, 21st Feb 2024
Event Time: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Venue: Media One Hotel
Location: Al Falak Street
Member Fee: 145 AED
Pre-members Fee: 190 AED
• I have interesting content, but I sound boring when I present.
• I speak too fast and always run out of breath.
• I speak too quietly and find it hard to project my voice.
Do any of these sound familiar when speaking at meetings or in public?
Good speaking skills are crucial if you want to engage and influence your audience. Public Speaking: Find Your Voice, is a 1-hour workshop delivered by David Pope, Asia’s leading Executive Voice Coach, designed to give you a set of vocal skills that will have a positive impact on all your public engagements.
You will learn:
• The vocal qualities needed to capture your audience’s attention - in presentations, pitches, and speeches.
• Practical vocal exercises - breathing, projection and articulation - to prepare for any event.
• How using vocal variety - especially word stress, intonation and pacing - will increase your influence as a speaker.
Packed with practical exercises, tips and techniques you can use immediately, Public Speaking: Find Your Voice will make your next presentation more dynamic and impactful.
About David Pope, Executive Voice Coach:
Trained at the BBC, David has since worked as an audio producer, director and voiceover artist, and now as an Executive Voice Coach. He brings 30 years of experience in recording studios to the thousands of business professionals he has worked with globally, from Managing Partners, lawyers and CEOs to business executives and TEDx speakers. His 1-1 coaching sessions, workshops and online video courses, focus on transforming voices; helping good speakers become great speakers.
His workshops are CLPD accredited by the Legal affairs department of the Government of Dubai, and the Law Societies of Hong Kong, Singapore, and NSW, Australia.
Registration includes breakfast
Free valet parking
This event is a pre-pay event and your place will not be confirmed until payment is received. Cancellations will be accepted until 11.59am on Monday 19 February, after which “no show fees” will apply.