10 reasons why you should book with an independent travel specialist
Date Posted: Wed, 07 Aug, 2019
By BBG Member, Alison Slater
1. Concierge Service – I give advice on how to get the most out of your journeys, from the best flight options to suitable accommodation for your needs, plus the most applicable ground arrangements. I can meet up in person to discuss the trip.
2. Flexibility – As a truly independent agent, I have the freedom to create your trip with no compromises. I can book flights, hotels, cruises and excursions and can put things on hold, so you have some time to decide. I can even put you on a waitlist on busy flights, so you’re first in line, if a seat becomes available.
3. Time - I’ll save you valuable time and remove the hassle of researching and booking your own holiday. I am a personal travel assistant available 24/7. I handle everything, making all the necessary arrangements and supplying you with all the information, support and documentation you need. I take care of everything, so all you need to do is turn up!
4. Fulfilling Dreams – I create dream holidays and experiences and I truly care for my customers. I will help you to create memories. I have a close relationship with our suppliers, which means I can hand-pink the perfect products for you.
5. Duty of Care – Travel Counsellors has a dedicated 24/7 duty office, providing a high level of support at any time. We work flexibly around your schedule and will always support you, should your plans change.
6. Value for money – Thanks to the strong relationships with our suppliers, Travel Counsellors can offer you awesome holidays at the very best prices, as well as some amazing offers and deals.
7. Peace of mind – We only work with reputable suppliers, so your money is completely safe with us. The fully independent Travel Counsellors financial trust protects every penny of your booking, meaning no matter what happens, your money is safe.
8. myTC app – The Travel Counsellors app is a personal extension of your Travel Counsellor and provides all the personalised information about every booking, as well as holding all your travel documentation and itineraries when you’re travelling, even if you’re offline. It also sends schedule change alerts.
9. Accessible Travel – We work very closely with a team of experts, skilled in handling any kind of travel arrangements for every individuals’ need. In the UAE, we recently hosted Nadia, our ‘ TC Accessible Ambassador’ and here’s a link to her Facebook Page showing pictures and videos of what she achieved: https://www.facebook.com/nadiaclarke20
10. Niche – Weddings, honeymoons, special occasions, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, whatever it is you’re looking for, Travel Counsellors can provide it. We’re experts in creating unique and tailormade trips that you’re guaranteed to remember for years to come!