Increasing your ROI with strategic branding
- Event Date
- Mon, 22 May , 2017
- Al A'amal Street, Business Bay , Dubai,
In a market cluttered with similar goods and services, it is the overall customer experience, rather than the product, that sets a brand apart. This is particularly important for start-ups and SMEs looking to break into the UAE market. Companies that implement a clear-cut brand strategy will survive the competition and be successful in this region taking advantage of the unique opportunities.
Key points which will be discussed during this briefing will be
• From a brand idea to a successful business - key steps for entrepreneurs to consider:
• New business in saturated market: the need to build brand recognition to impact your bottom line
• How to build a strong brand with successful storytelling
• Key challenges start-ups and SMEs face on their journey to success
• New Generation Z. 5 tips on how to be heard as a brand
• How successful branding can save costs on advertising and why ads is a thing of the past
• Branding with cause and why it is important for the future of your brand
• Naming trends and registration challenges, tips for entrepreneurs on what should be done and how
James Pass is an international branding consultant with over 20 years’ experience establishing brands across the globe. After a successful career at a leading international branding agency, James started up JPd – a Branding, Digital, and PR agency in 2013 with the mission to help Entrepreneurs, Start-ups & SMEs to standout and stand for something within their saturated business markets. James is a regular contributor to numerous media publications such as Entrepreneur ME magazine and Dubai Eye Radio on the subject of Branding and Entrepreneurship.
Confirm your attendance by 12 noon on Thursday, 18th May. This is a Pre Pay Event, your place will not be confirmed until payment is received. Cancellations accepted before 12 noon on Thursday, 18th May. ''No show fees'' applicable after that date.
The BBG Dubai and Northern Emirates is the region's foremost business-to-business membership networking group which enables like-minded professionals to further their business interests in the UAE and the wider region.
Joint Focus SME and Marketing
Chaired by: Amal Loring and Robert Mitchell
Includes buffet breakfast
Valet parking available
Networking with the German Bus...
Wed, 26 July, 2017
Nestled in the heart of Souk Madinat Jumeirah, McGettigan’s is a popular, lively Ir...
Summer Networking with the Ame...
Wed, 02 August, 2017
Join members of the BBG and the American Business Council for an evening of networkin...
Focus Insurance Breakfast: Cha...
Tue, 18 July, 2017
As of January 1st 2017, the new motor insurance rules and regulations policies came i...
BBG Golf Sixes 2017 - 1st Roun...
Tue, 18 July, 2017
6 Months, 6 Events, 6 Four balls, 6 Holes - 1 winner. Professional, quick, fun, compe...